At City Mom Collective we know that the best place to source reliable information is from fellow MOMS!
1. Yumbox: The Yumbox Panino is designed to make your packed lunches easy and delicious. One silicone lined lid design makes it leakproof, so you can pack dips next to crackers with no worries. One easy to open and close latch makes Yumbox a perfect lunchbox even for toddlers.
2. Re-useable Food Storage Bags: The reusable lunch bags feature an upgraded closures sealing technology that is more sealed, leak-proof, waterproof and hygienic, perfect for storing and preserving food. With the improved double closure and an anti-slip design, the reusable sandwich bags for kids is easier to open or close.
3. Water Bottle: This BPA-free, kid friendly water bottle is made of impact, stain, and odor resistant plastic, perfect for school and activities. The leak-proof lid has a cap lock to prevent accidental openings while the spout cover keeps germs out. It’s easy-to-grip silicone sleeve keeps drinks cold longer and reduces condensation.
4. Sandwich Cutter: Make your own homemade uncrustable sandwiches part of your weekly meal prep day. Plus you control the quality of the ingredients. Perfectly portable, great for road trips, vacation, as well as packed lunches!
5. Headphones: These on-ear headphones have padded soft cushions and adjustable headband for comfort and fit for kids age 3 and up. They have a foldable design for a more compact and easy storage.
6.Backpack: The backpack that will last all year (or several!) with its lightweight yet tough fabric. The Lands’ End ClassMate® back pack includes a chest strap to help keep the weight off of little shoulders and posture strong. With a mesh pocket for a water bottle, reinforced handle and heavy duty zipper your kids will be able to easily carry all of their school supplies with ease!
7. Pencils: Teachers’ choice for pencils for their smooth writing, top quality erasers and ease of sharping. BONUS they come pre-sharpened!
8. Notebooks: Mead spiral one subject notebooks are versatile, durable and are ideal for a variety of uses including in-class assignments and homework. With 70 wide ruled, double-sided sheets, there’s plenty of note taking space. Wide ruling is ideal for younger students who needs more space between lines
9. Crayola Set: Check off your back to school supply list with these Crayola essentials! This set includes two 24ct Crayon, 10 Ultra Clean Washable Broad Line Markers, 12 Colored Pencils, and 10 Ultra Clean Washable Fine Line Markers
10. Sign: The perfect sign to document your child’s first day of school! Watch them grow and track changes in their likes and aspirations from kindergarten all the way to senior year. Make it a yearly tradition and never miss a milestone in your child’s life.
11. Rain Gear: Always be prepared for unpredictable rainy weather with Hatley Rain Kits. With their Microfiber rain jackets, matching boots and umbrellas your kids will stay dry and adorable all day long! For a limited time get 15% off your order with HATLEYCMC15.
12: Clothes: We love Hatley brand for our back to school shopping. Made with comfort and durability in mind, the Hatley brand is best known for its hand-illustrated prints and skillfully crafted premium apparel for kids and babies. Each piece is includes charming details to make them favorite apparel pieces making them an easy choice getting ready for school each morning. Save 15% on your order with HATLEYCMC15
13: Planner: Back to school means back to crazy schedules! This academic planner from Erin Condren is great for moms, teachers and students. It includes monthly calendars, projects and exams pages, notes and productivity-improving pages, and a section for your class schedule.
14: Slip on Shoes: No more hold ups with the morning rush to get out the door with these stylish slip on Vans. Featuring the iconic Vans checkerboard print, the Checkerboard Kids Classic Slip-On is an everyday essential with true “Off The Wall” style. This slip-on shoe also includes low profile canvas uppers, supportive padded collars, elastic side accents, and signature rubber waffle outsoles.
We want to know…what are your must-have back to school products?