Welcome to the Sandestin!
This sprawling 2,400-acre resort located in the heart of the Panhandle in popular South Walton, has been rated as the #1 Resort in Destin by U.S. News and World Report and is universally recognized as the finest resort on the Emerald Coast. It seems Sandestin’s awards stretch further than its 7.5 miles of pristine beaches and bayfront – and with good reason – Sandestin is a four-season resort for all ages.
There is something for everyone at this resort. Sandestin features nearly 1,300 deluxe accommodations, miles of beach and bay front, four championship golf courses, world-class tennis courts, 19 swimming pools, marina, a variety of retail stores, fitness center, spa, and The Village of Baytowne Wharf, a 29-acre pedestrian village featuring boutique shops, casual and fine dining restaurants and nightlife.
Your Perfect Spring Vacation Awaits...
This spring, from sunrise to sunset and beach to bay enjoy a full slate of complimentary events and activities for the whole family. Enjoy daily events such as ice cream socials, beach volleyball tournaments, beach yoga, evening luaus, putt putt, concerts, fireworks and more. The resort’s complimentary daily activities, weekly events and friendly competitions are part of Sandestin’s family-focused programming for spring vacations.
Time spent on Sandestin’s world-famous beaches with their white sand and warm emerald waters of the Gulf of Mexico, is priceless. And, with a full array of beach services, it is effortless as well. Soak up the fun in the sun with beautiful beaches, amazing events, endless shopping and more.
SAVE on upcoming specials & events!
The resort has several ways to save this season and their reservations staff will work with you to find the best accommodations from the beach to the bay.
- 25% OFFthis spring when you stay 4 nights or more and book by 2/28/18. (code: FLOWER)
- 15% OFF when you stay March 16-May 24. (code:WAVES)
- Hot Dates & Rates starting at $89. (code: HOT)
- Sunday Cinema
- Beach Yoga
- Pick-up Basketball
- We all Scream for Ice Cream
- Putt Putt Challenge
- Sandcastle Building
- HydroFlight Mondays
- Cooking Class
- Beach Volleyball
- Family Fishing Tournament
- Cornhole Competition
- Wednesday Night Concerts
- Pirate Magic Show
- Live Music Fridays
- Easter Celebration, March 31: Enjoy visits with the Easter Bunny, kid’s crafts, inflatable fun zone, stilt walker making balloon animals, face painting and more.
- 32nd Sandestin Wine Festival, April 12-15: Uncork Some Fun in the Sun at this annual event known as the “Kentucky Derby of Wine Festivals” and regarded as one of the top wine festivals in the country. Enjoy a picture-perfect weekend, complete with wine dinners by regional celebrity chefs, grand wine tastings, delicious food pairings, live music and a special Sunday brunch. Attendees will enjoy wine tastings showcasing hundreds of domestic and international wines. Plus, stay steps away or a simple tram ride away from the festival and enjoy 25% OFF deluxe accommodations and tickets. Visit Sandestin.com/wineor call 855.516.WINE for details. (Code: WINE18)
- Vettes in the Village, April 21: Area corvette clubs bring “America’s Sports Car” to the Village. Corvettes will be shined to the max as these automotive icons zoom into the Village streets.
- Memorial Day Weekend, May 26-28: Live music begins on Saturday and lasts all weekend, children activities will be 6-9 p.m. on Sunday and fireworks at 9:15 p.m. On Monday, there will be a program right before sunset, presented by Sandestin veterans, including a special performance.
- 16th Emerald Coast Blue Marlin Classic, June 20-24: Northwest Florida’s most successful entry into world-class sport fishing tournaments and one of the richest on the Gulf Coast. Fishermen have a multitude of ways to make Destin fishing tournament history with cash categories for billfish dolphin, tuna, and wahoo as well as individual angler trophies!
- 32nd Sandestin Triathlon, September 8: Attracting more than 700 participants for a half-mile Gulf of Mexico swim, a 20-mile bike along the coast, and a 4-mile run through Sandestin’s beach and bayside community. Proceeds benefit Sandestin Foundation For Kids.