Can you recall a moment in your parenthood journey where you were completely clueless on what to do next? Let’s be real here. We all have. Whether you had to scour through the What To Expect books, turned to Google, called your own mom or even had a minor (or major) panic attack, we’ve all been at a point where parenting was just plain tough.
Luckily, Dr. Smith’s® has one thing covered for us and that’s your baby’s adorable bum! Dr. Smith’s knows that parenting is tough enough, and diaper rash should be one less stress. From overwhelming decisions, tantrums and diaper blowouts, to the delicate balance of work and family, Dr. Smith’s understands what today’s parents are going through. Because they are committed to supporting the needs of parents, they recently kicked off a survey of more than 350 parents from all over the U.S. The results were surprising.
- More than 68% of parents have felt overwhelmed by their role as a parent in the last 30 days.
- 71% of parents rely on the support of a partner to address tough parenting struggles, while 35% look to their friends and extended family for support.
Does this ring true for you? Though we all come from different backgrounds and family experiences – the journey of parenting is one that unites us.
Several of our City Moms Blog Sister Sites have shared their take on key parenting topics in our series of posts for Dr. Smith’s. Don’t miss these insightful looks at parenting from our online communities.
- 5 Ways My Relationships Have Changed Since Becoming A Parent >> Denver Metro Moms Blog & Tampa Bay Moms Blog
- Five Things I Learned The First Few Weeks Of Motherhood >> Dallas Moms Blog & Atlanta Area Moms Blog
- 5 Ways I Manage My Time Differently Now That I’m A Parent >> Twin Cities Moms Blog & Indianapolis Moms Blog
One lucky reader can enter to win a Dr. Smith’s prize basket valued over $200, stocked with must-have items for any new parent, including a year supply of Dr. Smith’s Diaper Rash Ointment and Spray, board books, a plush toy and other baby care essentials.
<< Enter To Win A $200 Prize Basket >>
One lucky reader can enter to win a prize basket valued over $200, stocked with must-have items for any new parent, including a year supply of Dr. Smith’s diaper rash Ointment and Spray, board books and baby care essentials from some favorite brands.
<< Stay Connected With Dr. Smith’s >>
This post was sponsored by Dr. Smith’s®. Developed by a pediatrician, Dr. Smith’s effectiveness has earned it the recommendation of health care practitioners everywhere. It’s the brand parents trust to gently treat even the most severe diaper rash, fast. Dr. Smith’s is available in an ointment and touch-free, zinc oxide spray. It is sold at Target, Babies R Us, Buy Buy Baby and other national retailers, drug and grocery stores.