“Carrying a newborn close to your heart is like being in seventh heaven”
– Björn Jakobson (Baby Björn’s Founder) –
Babywearing just got easier (and more comfortable) with BabyBjörn and their new and improved Baby Carrier One! Please join us on Thursday, October 8th at 8:30 PM CST, as City Moms Blog Network will be hosting #CloseToHeart Twitter Party, sponsored by BabyBjörn.
During the hour long Twitter Party we will be learning about the many benefits of babywearing, sharing babywearing stories AND giving away some fantastic babywearing products to a few lucky winners!
And by amazing prizes we mean…
- PRIZE 1: On-the-Go Prize Pack – BabyBjorn Baby Carrier Cover (ARV: $49.95)
- PRIZE 2: BabyBjorn Baby Carrier We (ARV: $139.95)
- PRIZE 3: BabyBjorn Baby Carrier One – Limited Edition, Blue Mint (ARV: $149.99)
- GRAND PRIZE: Baby Carrier One – Black, Mesh and Baby Carrier Accessories – BabyBjorn Baby Carrier Cover , Teething Pads and Bib (Total ARV: 322.80)
Date: Thursday, October 8th
Time: 8:30pm CST
Questions: [email protected]
Prizes will be offered based on those who RSVPed to Twitter party and will be shipped within two weeks of the Twitter party. Winners will DM their mailing address to @CityMomsBlog and City Moms Blog to receive their prize.
Random drawing winners will be notified within 24 hours of the event on the @CityMomsBlog Twitter page and via DM. Please RSVP and let us know if you’ll be joining us.
RSVP to the Twitter Party and follow #CloseToHeart and @CityMomsBlog on October 8th to join in on the fun!
<< Click here to RSVP! >>
Two things you MUST do to make the event work for everyone:
- To view discussions and comments you must set up a #CloseToHeart search on Twitter.com.
- To make comments and/or replies you must include #CloseToHeart within your Tweet on Twitter. This is the only way your comment can be seen by the group at the event. You might also consider using TweetChat to focus just on the conversation happening around our party. To make it easy, TweetChat will automatically add the #CloseToHeart hashtag for you.
** Be sure to review our Twitter Party Official Rules before participating!