The JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa will kick off the annual Hill Country Holidays experiences on November 18 with a visit from Santa and Mrs. Claus as they flip the switch to the resort’s nightly light show, Light Up The Night. Guests and locals are invited to the resort throughout the holiday season to enjoy thousands of twinkling lights set to holiday music, a gingerbread display in the resort’s main lobby, reindeer visits, pictures with Santa and more.
Located just a short drive from San Antonio International Airport, the resort is an annual rite of passage for many families who consider it their holiday tradition. Guests return year after year with memories of picturesque hill country views, relaxing rocking chairs, an award winning spa and a sensational menu of choreographed activities for guests of every age.
2017 Holiday Experiences
- The making of a JW San Antonio Elf: the resort’s littlest guests will get lessons from the elves themselves and will leave with their very own elf name and certificate.
- The JW Elf Express is back in the station for the holiday season! Children can create their very own cardboard train cars before joining together to chug across property conducting holiday cheer.
- Schedule the JW Elves to visit your room to help tuck your children in with a bedtime story and special keepsake. A memory they will carry for a lifetime when the resort’s visiting North Pole residents wish them sweet dreams.
- Santa and Mrs. Claus will visit every weekend for pictures and they’ll even enjoy breakfast on Saturday mornings at 18 Oaks.
- Gingerbread and cookie decorating are a staple during the holiday season. Guests of all ages can enjoy these fun experiences throughout December.
- Reindeer take a break from the cold of the North Pole to warm up at the resort during the holidays and visit guests.
- Virtual reality experience that will take you away to a holiday wonderland.
- The gingerbread display will feature life sized facades of the San Antonio Missions all crafted in house by the resort’s pastry team.
JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa specializes in making happy memories for their guests and the Holiday season is no exception. With a focus on unique guest experiences the resort’s mission to promote adventure, fun and fellowship in a remarkable Hill Country setting.
About JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa
Effortless sophistication and authentic Texas friendliness await you at the award-winning JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa. We’ve firmly established ourselves as a premier destination for memorable vacations in the heart of Texas Hill Country, with a 36-hole TPC San Antonio golf course, an adult-only infinity pool, Lantana Spa, 9-acre water park with a lazy river, seven restaurants, and 288,000 square feet of versatile meeting and event space. Make yourself at home in your expansive room or suite, which features pillowtop bedding, a marble bathroom, and a private balcony. Sample true Texas BBQ, perfectly aged steaks, and authentic Mexican cuisine at one of our resort restaurants, or host a private event with exceptional catering. Stay connected, courtesy of high-speed wireless Internet available throughout the resort. For unforgettable weekend getaways, productive meetings, or fun family vacations, our Hill Country resort will not only exceed your expectations but redefine them altogether.