At City Mom Collective we know that the best place to source reliable information is from fellow MOMS!
1. Backpack : Durable, functional and oh-so-playful, the sturdy, roomy Mackenzie backpacks from Pottery Barn are packed with pockets, straps and gear loops to keep everything in place. It’s made of water-resistant polyester with adjustable padded shoulder straps with exterior straps to hold a Mackenzie Lunch Bag and exterior side pockets for water bottles, it’s efficiently and playfully designed for kids of all ages. Personalize it with their name or initials for a smart, extra-special touch.
2. Nap Mat: Featuring a children’s favorite designs, these cozy Nap Mats are complete with a pillow built into it. Travel-ready and decorated with whimsical designs, it adds welcoming design to naptime or overnight stays.
3. Stainless Steel Lunchbox: Planetbox most popular lunchbox, Rover is designed for variety and versatility. With four main compartments and one special treat spot, its been coined “the picky eaters’ paradise”. Rover is the perfect box for grazing and small portion sizes, and an excellent way to introduce new food groups to your picky eaters’ diet!
4. First Day Sign: Each First Day sign is personalized with your kid’s name, a design they’ll love & printed perfectly on a durable pressed-wood board. You can write on it with a dry erase marker & wipe it clean to use for years & years. Celebrate their first day of daycare or school, soccer or swimming… all the way to their first day at University or work.
5. Napkin Notes: My Luvkins® Child collection are the perfect way to make lunches fun for your kids. Packs are shipped in a assortment of 20 designs. If you want all 60 designs, add each collection to your cart below. In each collection you’ll find Luvkins with jokes, test day encouragement, and daily inspiration. Your kid will look forward to finding a new Luvkin in his or her lunch each day.
6. Name Labels: What could be easier than peeling and sticking a label to all of your child’s belongings? Keeping things in order is a breeze with Bright Star Kids durable and handy essential name stickers. The combo packs offer a variety of sizes, perfect for everything from lunch boxes, pencil cases, shirts and shoes.
7. Freezable Lunch Box: This fully freezable Lunch Box is the first and only lunchbox with PackIt’s groundbreaking built-in cooling. Freezable non-toxic gel is built permanently into the walls of each bag, to keep food and drinks chilled for hours. It totally eliminates the need for separate blue ice packs or gel packs!
8. Wall Organizer : The Taylor kids wall organizer from 1Thrive is the go-getter who wants to keep everything neat and tidy. Whether it’s one goal you’ve set your mind to or an array of tasks to keep in order, this wall organizer helps you keep your eye on the prize. It excels at keeping home offices, kid’s homework assignments and even your office on track. Accessorize further with their Kids Toolkit for the ultimate in accountability & fun when it comes to crushing goals with your littles.
9. Children’s Glasses : Goggles N More glasses come standard with fully flexible hinges and goggles convertible strap for active kids. Designed for maximum comfort and safety with no metal screws, these are the definitive child-proof glasses. Also available, are special blue light control (blue blocker) lenses to help protect your child’s eyes from frequent use of digital screens. Use code CMCBack2School to receive 10% off orders of $95+ through September 10th
10. Water Bottle: Keep your child’s drink cold for hours with the double-walled, insulated Summit water bottle. Each water bottle is made with insulated stainless steel and leak proof, BPA-free flip lids.
We want to know…what are your must-have back to school products?