At City Mom Collective we know that the best place to source reliable information is from fellow MOMS!
2. Multipurpose Bath Seat: Splashy is a multipurpose bath seat making bath-time easier and tons more fun for families of kids with special needs. It’s a portable, lightweight and supportive seat that works for bathing or messy games wherever you go.
3. Visual Timer: The visual timer encourages organization and productivity for all ages, including those with autism, ADHD or other learning disabilities. The countdown timer enables a visual schedule to anticipate transition between rotating times. The 60-minute visual timer helps to improve time management and productive learning by staying on track of activities, such as school assignments or homework.
4. Postural Support Seat: GoTo Seat is a lightweight, portable, postural support seat for children with special needs. A GoTo makes daily tasks easier, and means kids don’t need to miss out. It’s a little piece of independence that lets kids see the world from a new perspective and feel they’re at the heart of the action. Families worldwide use their GoTo seats in shopping trolleys, swings, planes, trikes, dining tables and so much more. A GoTo Seat makes your daily tasks easier and keeps your little one involved.
5. Push Pop Fidget Toy: Pop it fidget toy provides great sensory interaction and keeps kids engaged and hands busy. This bubble popper fidget toy distracts attention and relieves stress. push pop bubble fidget sensory toy that can practice children’s mathematical thinking, reasoning strategies, mental arithmetic, and logical thinking!
6. Universal Design Footwear: Smashing fashion with function, BILLY Footwear incorporates zippers that go along the side of the shoes and around the toe, allowing the upper of each shoe to open and fold over completely. Thus the wearer can place his or her foot onto the shoe footbed unobstructed. Then with a tug on the zipper-pull the shoe closes and secures overtop the user’s foot. BILLY Footwear are a great option to fit a variety orthotics.
7. Carrier: Kinderpack makes high-quality carriers for infants to 5 years old. Kinderpack carriers can be used to help your child feel close and secure in times of anxiety or over stimulation. It is especially beneficial for children with special needs that require compression therapy for calming in stressful situations.
8. Weighted Blanket: This kid’s heavy blanket is designed to make your child feel embraced and comforted. Weighted blankets have shown to decrease anxiety and help provide a more restless sleep.
9. EazyHold Silicone Adaptive Aid: The patented EazyHold design gives children and elderly the ability to hold onto tons of items with ease. They give individuals independence for writing, eating, Personal Care, and simple chores. EazyHold straps put the tool in hand or limb and against the skin for better perception of the weight, vibration, temperature and texture of the object.
10. Visual Schedule : Easy for parents, fun for kids! Design multiple visual schedule set ups. The deluxe set’s heading sheet makes it possible to set up both daily and weekly calendars. You can create everything from daily to-do lists and routine teachers to weekly schedules and responsibility charts when your child’s ready.
11. Chewable Pencil Toppers: The sensory pencil toppers are a safe chewing option for individuals with sensory needs, such as autism, pdd, and adhd. They help to greatly reduce anxiety and stress for those with sensory input disorders and provide a safe alternative to chewing on hands, pens, clothing, and hard objects.
12. Protective Noise Blocking Earmuffs: For individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD) or Sensory Processing conditions, hearing protection can be a valuable tool, capable of dampening the disruptive noise of everyday life and making noisy urban experiences manageable. The Dr. Meter Ear Muffs safe design is tailored for smaller ears, super safety and comfort.
We want to know…what inclusion products have helped serve your family?