In honor of National STEM/STEAM Day November 8th we are sharing our team’s favorite products and activities to help your child explore and grow in their education of science, technology, engineering, arts and mathematics!`
1. Squishy Human Body: DISCOVER HOW THE HUMAN BODY WORKS: Take a fascinating tour of the human body as you remove 21 realistic vital organs, bones, and muscles using the included forceps and tweezers; then rebuild the model from the toes to skullcap.
2. Snap Circuits : Give your child an exciting, hands-on introduction to electronics with Elenco Electronics Snap Circuits Jr. SC-100. This innovative kit contains over 30 color-coded, real circuit components that snap together to create working electronic circuits and devices.
3. Botley Coding Robot: Botley helps your child learn early STEM skills while playing and having fun. He teaches kids to code with active, screen-free play that’s perfect for promoting critical thinking and problem solving skills. Botley features completely screen-free coding: no phone or tablet required. Botley’s easy-to-use remote programmer sends commands and gets him rolling. Coding for kids has never been easier
4. Keyboard: The CT-S200 boasts a slim chassis featuring 61 full-size keys and a built-in carrying handle, ideal for playing on the go. It features an easy-to-read LCD display and intuitive controls that enable players to get started quickly. Built-in speakers, a 1/8” headphone output and a 1/8” audio input mean users can enjoy sharing their music with friends or plug in their headphones to play on their own. Additional features include 400 tones, 77 rhythms, Dance Music Mode with 50 styles of EDM, USB-MIDI and more!
5. Think & Learn Rocktopus: Fisher-Price Think & Learn Rocktopus is a music-loving octopus who can’t wait to help your preschooler create awesome tunes and learn all about different instruments, patterns, counting skills, and more! This rockin’ sea pal comes with five different musical styles and 15 different instruments for kids to mix, match, and rock.
6. LEGO Chain Reactions: LEGO Chain Reactions is packed full of ideas, instructions, and inspiration for 10 LEGO machines that spin, swing, pivot, roll, lift, and drop. Each machine alone is awesome, but put them together and you get incredible chain reactions. Then, combine the machines in any order you like to create your own chain reactions!
7. Osmo Genius Starter Kit: Fun-filled & award winning learning games. Children interact with actual hand held pieces & an iPad, bringing a child’s game pieces & actions to life. Arrange puzzle pieces to match on-screen shapes, solve creative physics puzzles by drawing lines or placing items in front of the screen, learn to draw anything with creative drawing skills, add, count & multiply tiles to pop the number bubbles and, learn spelling & vocabulary with on-screen images.
8. Magna Tiles: For ages 3 and up, this Magna Tiles set includes 21 reusable stickers to decorate your house! Develops math, science, spatial and tactile skills. Sparks hours of imaginative free play in children. Anything they can dream, they can create!
9. Graphing Calculator : Casio’s new fx-9750GIII boasts several new exam-friendly capabilities permitted for use on all standardized tests. The fx-9750GIII leverages a new natural display feature, which allows for 2D-templates for fractions, roots and other functions to appear on the screen as they are written in the textbook. Users can create, save, edit and run Python files, as well as import and export these files with streamlined computer connectivity.
10. Math Board Game: Kids will discover the fun side of math with this amazing pet park adventure. Feed pets, win hearts and get 20 times more math practice with this award winning educational family game. Experts have designed the game so that even kids who just know counting can play the game and learn division. Pet Me is fun math game to help kids boost multiplication and division skills.
We want to know…what are YOUR favorite STEM/STEAM products?