March is just around the corner, the days are getting longer and whether or not it feels like Spring yet in your neck of the woods, it’s almost time for Spring Break!! Whether you are traveling cross-state or cross-country we are bringing you our tried-and-true product recommendations for Spring Break Travel!
1. Travel Booster: Your child will travel in comfort and safety on the only inflatable car booster seat with a patented system for guaranteed stability on every journey. Forget bulky boosters and overpriced car rental seats! The Bumble Bum hybrid travel car booster seat inflates with only a few breaths and installs quickly and easily. Deflate it and roll it up into its own carry bag to fit in your suitcase, carry-on, purse, backpack or to move it between vehicles
2. Beach Bag & Cooler : Everything you need in a beach bag! This large tote bag has a wide space to keep your essentials, a cooler bag pocket to take your food and a beach blanket to lay on. In short, It is a perfect bag for a beach party.
3. Multi-Tasking Facial Sunscreen: Supergoop! Glowscreen is a broad spectrum sunscreen with SPF 40 & blue-light protection that doubles as a makeup-gripping primer—for dewy, glowing skin that isn’t greasy or oily. Multi-tasking anything is a winner in our book!
4. Sunscreen: Keep your family’s skin protected in the sun with this pediatrician recommended mineral-based sunscreen brand with broad spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 50+ – Mineral active Zinc Oxide provides broad spectrum protection.
5. Portable Charger: Don’t let your electronics run out of power while on the go. This portable charger is incredibly slim and light for its large cell capacity. It can charge a phone up to three times and most tablets once. Weighing just half a pound, it’s only slightly heavier than a baseball and is designed to fit comfortably in your palm or pocket; perfect for work or traveling.
5. Belt Bag: THE bag made for for moms. Phone, keys, wallet, sanitizer, lip gloss… Keep them close in this versatile belt bag that helps you get out the door and on to your next adventure.
6. Sticker Activity Book: This sticker book is a high-focus activity that scratches the creative itch while rewarding fine motor skills and number recognition. It’s also mess free—so much so that you can break out the book on a long road trip and buy yourself about 30 minutes of entertainment from one page!
7. Swimsuit: Called the “Unicorn of Swimsuits” by The Today Show, The Sidestroke a best-selling swimsuit from and offers superior compression. The suit won top honors from the stylish minds at Elle Magazine for the #1 most wildly-flattering one-shoulder style.
8. Packing Cubes: Save your time packing & space in your suitcase with these cute & functional packing cubes. Various sizes make sure all your personal belongings in a convenient place, great for airport check out, transferring to drawers in a jiffy. Plus, you can store wet or dirty clothes separately from clean for no extra laundry!
9. Backpack: This compact, yet spacious sling bag has room for all your essentials. Perfect for travel and busy families on the go!
10. Sound Machine: Help your child get the best sleep and improve their bedtime routine even when traveling with LectroFan Kinder. Just plug it in to any standard outlet, download the app, and control the experience with your Apple or Android smartphone or tablet.
We want to know…what are YOUR Must-Have Spring Break Essentials?