My initial thought when I walked into The Scott was, “Hello, lover.” Because the moment you walk into The Scott, you are transported to a world of simple iconic grandeur.
One of my favorite things about staying at The Scott was my room. My room definitely passed the vibe check. Every single detail down to the tile in the bathroom felt lux. Instead of an old drip coffee machine, there was a Nespresso with several flavors to choose from. I loved the little seating nook in my room. It was perfect to sit and drink my coffee in the morning while I gazed out the window.
I was also especially impressed by the people working at The Scott. Everyone was so kind and attentive. I saw several of the same people and built up a rapport with them. It made me feel like I wasn’t just another guest, but rather part of The Scott. And I loved that feeling.
There are so many reasons The Scott is a must-stay for your next solo, family, girl’s weekend, or couple’s getaway.
- Instagram Heaven– If you love taking photos for Instagram, The Scott has no shortage of epic backdrops. There are little vignettes in every corner of the resort. I personally loved all of the greenery inside and outside of the hotel. It felt tropical, but not overdone.
- Poolside Paradise – Every resort needs a pool, and The Scott does not disappoint. It also needs to be noted that there is a tiki bar inside the pool area, just in case you were wondering. There are plenty of lounge chairs with umbrellas so you can take a quick dip and lay out in the sun.
- Ambiance – Yes, I’ve talked about the impeccable decor, but the ambiance at The Scott truly makes you feel like you are on holiday. There is usually some form of live music happening. There is something about live music that truly makes you feel like you are on vacation.
- Dining and Drinks – Seriously the food is a *chef’s kiss! And I would be lying if I didn’t say I tried multiple drinks and they were absolutely delicious! So even if you decide to not leave the resort, which I wouldn’t blame you, know you will not have a shortage of delicious treats to choose from.
- Seating Pockets – There are so many places to sit around the resort! I know, it sounds strange, but there were cabanas, seating nooks, conversation pits, and more! I love the option to sit around and relax or chat without having to be in my room. The resort is gorgeous, I want to be outside!
- Location – The Scott is a short 15-minute drive from the Phoenix airport, which is fantastic if you are coming from out of town. Also, there are so many fabulous restaurants and attractions surrounding the resort. And, the best part is, the resort offers a shuttle service to take you within a 3-mile radius. Another little detail making The Scott a vacation dream.